For group courses we also offer additional starting days on request!
It’s always more fun in a group – and that’s also true about skiing. Your children are cared for by experienced ski instructors who will teach them in a fun-filled and safe environment. The instructors in Georg’s team also speak other languages.
Weekly programme for beginner children
- Forming groups - getting to know each other
- Balancing exercises - snowplough - braking
- Children's snow plough turn - jumping - fun course
- Basic children's turns
- Races followed by lessons as normal
- Prizegiving 4
- pm Hotel Mesnerwirt
Weekly highlight: Every Wednesday TOP children’s show at 3.30 pm
Lunch and supervision - € 10 per day. Bookable on site.
Magic carpet, children's train, bob track, Alpinolino course, the bumps, poles and wheels, orientation pompons, snow sails, Indian tepee, Clown badges, kiddies house to warm up
Tips to keep your children safe
- Helmet and gloves to protect against the cold, damp and injury
- Sun cream
- Sunglasses or snow goggles if snowing