For group courses we also offer additional starting days on request!
The bambinis need the best care!
With a balanced mix of skiing, games and animation, this course ensures that the smallest become familiar with the first skis, sliding, finding the balance, braking and even the first curves.
The bambini course is offered as half day (10-12 o'clock) course. On Sunday or Monday, in addition to the normal courses, we also offer trial tickets so that your child can take a look at the lessons. After that, an extension is possible, simply by paying extra on top of the regular course price.
Sunday or Monday.
10am – 12pm (Half Day)
Yellow Flag 2.
at the Sammer practice meadow, drag lift.
German, Dutch, English, Danish.
Day 1: Sorting of groups, magic carpet, children's train
Day 2: Children's train, bambini course
Day 3: First try on the lift
Day 4: Lift, skiing through the children's gates
Wednesday TOP children's show at 15:30pm at the practice meadow
Day 5: Children's chair lift
Day 6: Races, then lessons as normal
Prize giving at 4 pm at the practice meadow
Checklist and Tips
- Please come to the office for the ski school tickets before the course starts.
- Ski equipment: skis and ski boots (not included in the price)
- From 6 years: ski pass (not included in the price)
- Gloves, helmet, sunglasses or ski goggles, Sun cream and lip balm
- Telephone number of parents