For group courses we also offer additional starting days on request!
It’s always more fun in a group – and that’s also true about skiing. Your children are cared for by experienced ski instructors who will teach them in a fun-filled and safe environment. The instructors in Georg’s team also speak other languages.
Sunday or Monday.
10am – 12pm
1.30 – 3.30pm
Lunch supervision 12 - 1.30pm.
Cost € 15, including food and drink per day.
Beginner children on the practice meadow eat in the agreed hotel.
Cost € 10 or can be picked up at lunchtime.
To be brought in cash on the same day.
at the ´Sammer´ practice meadow, drag lift.
Beginners: Yellow Flag 2
(slightly) advanced: Orange Flag 1&2
Beginner: first time on skis
Slightly advanced: safe braking, plow, turns, blue slopes
Advanced: safe skiing, parallel, red slopes
German, Dutch, English, Danish.
* Wednesday TOP children's show at 3.30pm at the practice meadow.
* Friday Races, then lessons as normal. Prize giving at 3.30pm at the practice meadow
!! The program is adapted to the level!!
* Forming groups - getting to know each other
* Balancing exercises - snowplough - braking
* Children's snow plough turn - jumping - fun course
* Basic children's turns
* Learn how to carve and practise technique
* Steering (long/short swings)
* Deep snow, steeper slopes
* Super jumps, demonstration-skiing
* Snowblades (short corner), moguls
* Fun carving, power-parallel turn
* TOP slalom training
Checklist and Tips
- Please come to the office for the ski school tickets before the course starts.
- Ski equipment: skis, ski boots and poles (not included in the price)
- From 6 years: ski pass (not included in the price)
- Gloves, helmet, sunglasses or ski goggles
- Sun cream and lip balm
- Telephone number of parents
- If at the time of booking you are not quite sure whether you have chosen the right level for the ski course, do not worry. On site the children's ability will be checked on the first day of the course.